General > Off Topic Chat

Photobucket Issues

(1/2) > >>

Galliano:
As it just so happens, Photobucket are seemingly wanting money. Money they won't be getting.

Therefore I will be working over the next few days.. weeks.. maybe even years, to rectify this issue and restore all of my personal photos and upload them to a different host.

Apologies for the issues this has caused for the forum, it appears Photobucket have held all forums to ransom.

Sam

Lost Cause:
Pull your finger out, it's not the same without photos!!!

Galliano:

--- Quote from: Lost cause on July 11, 2017, 06:51:46 pm ---Pull your finger out, it's not the same without photos!!!

--- End quote ---

I spent 3 hours on it earlier on, it's taking a hell of alot locating all the old photos first of all, and a decade to upload 50 at a time. Progress is slow but sure...

Fozzie:
Something tells me that Photobucket may not be around for all that much longer. I believe 'PR clusterfuck' is the technical term...

Galliano:

--- Quote from: Fozzie on July 11, 2017, 10:34:07 pm ---Something tells me that Photobucket may not be around for all that much longer. I believe 'PR clusterfuck' is the technical term...

--- End quote ---

I had that same thought earlier. They are charging for what can be done elsewhere. Maybe they are one of the easier ones to use but hey ho. On the flipside, I'd imagine there's alot of people just paying it so they don't have to deal with the ball ache I've got to go through now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version