Topic: Presenting Blue - Lost Cause  (Read 13001 times)

Offline Rumface #45 on: October 13, 2018, 08:23:23 am

• Events Staff
  • Toyota Paseo ST 97'
    • View Profile
I did wonder what it would look like with the fhe fitted so I put the cambelt upper cover on. I can report, no noticeable power gains

Easiest swap you've ever done!  ;D

Offline bren #46 on: October 13, 2018, 12:19:37 pm

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
That looks fantastic Andy. Looking forward to reading about the engine swap. You certainly are creating a one off there.

Offline Lost Cause #47 on: October 13, 2018, 06:26:24 pm

• Paseo Lover
  • Don't break it Bren or you fozzie
    • View Profile
I did wonder what it would look like with the fhe fitted so I put the cambelt upper cover on. I can report, no noticeable power gains

Easiest swap you've ever done!  ;D
You might be right there Tom, no wires and no welding. This modifying lark is easy lol itís the 10mm socket thatís the hardest thing, itís always missing!!!
Howís that lovely Lexus doing?

Offline Lost Cause #48 on: October 13, 2018, 06:41:09 pm

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
That looks fantastic Andy. Looking forward to reading about the engine swap. You certainly are creating a one off there.
Hi Bren, good to hear  from you and weíll have to have a trip to the marrow bone and cleaver when I turn this old shed back into a four stroke. The fhe is a straight forward swap, nothing technical but I have got the sera loom, ecu and the rest of the under bonnet stuff which will require a bit more brain exercise. But that will be a winter job if I can get motivated lol

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:12:06 am by Lost Cause »

Offline Galliano #49 on: October 13, 2018, 07:09:06 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
You will have motivation... I'll make sure of it.

Here's a couple snaps I got of her at the Squires Cafe Jap Night

Offline bren #50 on: October 13, 2018, 09:30:51 pm

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
Hi Bren, good to here from you and weíll have to have a trip to the marrow bone and cleaver when I turn this old shed back into a four stroke. The fhe is a straight forward swap, nothing technical but I have got the sera loom, ecu and the rest of the under bonnet stuff which will require a bit more brain exercise. But that will be a winter job if I can get motivated lol

Sounds good that Andy. id like to see her in the metal again. Last time i did, she was pretty much standard so you've been very busy. I'm afraid to report im out of the modifying game atm, but i'm sure that will change in the future!

Offline Rumface #51 on: October 14, 2018, 09:00:34 am

• Events Staff
  • Toyota Paseo ST 97'
    • View Profile
You might be right there Tom, no wires and no welding. This modifying lark is easy lol itís the 10mm socket thatís the hardest thing, itís always missing!!!
Howís that lovely Lexus doing?

It's doing excellent thanks - still creating a local fuel shortage!

This is interesting stuff! I've been looking to do some more work on mine - we'll have to get together if you are available at some point!

Offline Lost Cause #52 on: October 18, 2018, 07:15:44 pm

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
It would be good to catch up sometime, weíll have to arrange something. I am intrigued Tom as to what you have in mind......

Offline RONNY #53 on: April 25, 2019, 11:49:49 am

• Paseo Newcomer
    • View Profile
Wheels and body color looks very much beautiful. Thank you for sharing the images it helps a lot to choose colors comparison for cars.