Topic: 2017 UKPC Annual Meet (Sept 16th - 17th)  (Read 9493 times)

Offline Fozzie #15 on: February 21, 2017, 05:52:00 pm

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
No promises.

I'll try and book it this evening, just to ensure that we get it for cheap - 25 a head is a bargain.

Offline Fozzie #16 on: February 23, 2017, 08:09:41 pm

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
Well I've booked a room for Galliano and myself, so that's two attendees guaranteed :)

Offline Galliano #17 on: February 23, 2017, 11:24:31 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Better be a twin and not a double you cheeky little monkey. But awesome. It would now appear I owe you some mullah.

Offline Rumface #18 on: February 26, 2017, 12:29:43 am

• Events Staff
  • Toyota Paseo ST 97'
    • View Profile
Count me in, it's not long from me!

Offline Fozzie #19 on: February 28, 2017, 10:34:59 am

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
Better be a twin and not a double you cheeky little monkey. But awesome. It would now appear I owe you some mullah.
I definitely booked a twin, pinky promise. That would be splendid, no rush though, I know where you live after all ;)

Offline Galliano #20 on: August 13, 2017, 12:22:02 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
A bump for this one to get some more interest drummed up. Are there any other Paseos local to you that you could chat with and get them along? Would be great to see as many faces as possible.

And I have roped a friend into bringing one of mine along with me too, so I will be bringing 2 cars. Which 2 they would be is a different story.

Offline Galliano #21 on: September 08, 2017, 01:11:57 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
We are a little over a week away from the meet now. Is everyone prepared?

A little heads up also, I manage to book another room last week so it seems availability was/is still good for the moment. Other than that there are a few other places to stay in the local area.

Offline Fozzie #22 on: September 09, 2017, 12:07:04 am

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
I'm not prepared :D Did go and start the car up and reinflate the tyres though! Greased up the backs of the brake pads too to try and solve the squeal - not completely sorted but better than it was at least. Going to try and finish the other odd jobs over the weekend!

Offline Galliano #23 on: September 09, 2017, 07:23:42 am

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
I'm not prepared :D Did go and start the car up and reinflate the tyres though! Greased up the backs of the brake pads too to try and solve the squeal - not completely sorted but better than it was at least. Going to try and finish the other odd jobs over the weekend!

If you need an evenings hand, just say the magic word.

Offline Fozzie #24 on: September 10, 2017, 03:41:11 pm

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
Will do handsome! Weather has rained it off for now, but it's supposed to improve as the week goes on, so likely a job for Weds/Thurs :)

Offline Galliano #25 on: September 10, 2017, 07:29:00 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Will do handsome! Weather has rained it off for now, but it's supposed to improve as the week goes on, so likely a job for Weds/Thurs :)

Ah drats! Me and Shelley will be in London for a little trip on Wednesday and Thursday  :(

Sorry dearest.

Offline Fozzie #26 on: September 11, 2017, 01:11:47 pm

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
Ah drats! Me and Shelley will be in London for a little trip on Wednesday and Thursday  :(
Sorry dearest.
It's no problem, I don't have anything too arduous to do anyway - have fun in the big smoke :)

Offline Galliano #27 on: September 11, 2017, 01:32:18 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Sorry dearest.
It's no problem, I don't have anything too arduous to do anyway - have fun in the big smoke :)

Cheers me dears. Will be good to escape for a day or two. I'll drop you a text on arrangements for the convoy up to Coventry as we've cancelled the Norfolk plan for now.

Offline volnay85 #28 on: September 11, 2017, 02:14:04 pm

• Paseo Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hello.
This is my first post on the forum so forgive me if I get things wrong.
I should be able to attend the meeting this coming Saturday as I'm not that far away in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
Picked up my second Paseo yesterday and will be sorting the rear suspension top mounts out mid-week.
Looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts.
Paul

Offline Galliano #29 on: September 11, 2017, 03:20:20 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Glad your first post went well Paul, sorry for the hassle with confirmation emails. We are working on it.

I'll look forward to seeing you and the car there. I'll drop you a PM with my mobile number.