Topic: Club Merchandise  (Read 4685 times)

Offline Galliano on: February 04, 2017, 11:45:10 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
So guys, what do we want to see from the club when it comes to merchandise?

Two certainties so far are:

Club Stickers - This will be happening over the next few months, approximately 20-25cm in size, with our silhouette logo design, in silver. Prices and sizes are to be confirmed.

Club Cards - These will be business card-like and bunches will be dispached out to members by myself, so that as and when we see another Paseo out and about, we can pop the card either into the door handle or under the wiper blade and promote them towards the website.

Other than that I'm at a bit of a loose end. Mainly because of the very small numbers that we appeal to, although I hope we do grow out more international as time goes on. Do you guys have any more suggestions? Key rings I'd like to look into a bit more indepth, however batches seem to need to be a minimum number and generally quite expensive. I'd like to keep the costs down to a minimum for all members, as paying for club merchandise was something I've never wanted to charge too much for.

Fire some suggestions through and lets see what we can get going.

Offline CLDJ #1 on: February 05, 2017, 03:48:15 pm

• Paseo Member
    • View Profile
I'm happy with car stickers - and just a few club cards to advertise... a few only as you don't get to see too many others!
A small annual membership fee would be a good idea, it could be used for admin charges etc etc.
Only hope that collecting the monies doesn't cost more than the membership fee.
With regard to other suggestions, would it be worth a trawl through other car clubs to see what they do? e.g. my boys used to own Fiat coupes and belonged to the fccuk (!) club and they have a pretty comprehensive website. Maybe able to pinch some of their venue ideas too?!
Good luck.

Offline Galliano #2 on: February 05, 2017, 04:37:56 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Ahh the FCCUK, I've heard alot about them and taken a look at their club on numerous occasions - infact a member there organised the buying of parts from me for her mum who owned a Paseo a couple of years ago. Another tropicana one in Wales somewhere iirc.

Collecting monies for admin charges has never been my intention for this club, I want to try and keep it free for all for as long as possible. However things like stickers and keyrings are something that may carry a small charge to cover themselves and postage.

I've got to bare in mind how small a number of members we will ever have, as there aren't many left now.

Offline bren #3 on: February 05, 2017, 05:09:07 pm

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
I'd be a buyer for stickers for sure. Also maybe tshirts with the logo on the front? Can be done daily cheaply and someone could take payment before being made.

Offline Galliano #4 on: February 05, 2017, 09:03:46 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
The stickers are set in stone, it will happen anyway.

Onto the idea of T-shirts, I actually know someone who could be of help with that too. Good quality stuff, I have a Toyota hoodie made by them. I like your thinking, I'm going to fire him a message now.

Offline Galliano #5 on: February 06, 2017, 03:47:50 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
On simple first ideas, I'd be looking at say a black T-shirt with white flock logo on the left, with a large logo on the back. The others will be grey/silver with white logo and white with black logos.

Looking  at a benchmark of around  13 per shirt posted the would seem. I may even look down the route of hoodies too. Though price would need confirming on that.

Offline Rumface #6 on: February 06, 2017, 08:03:19 pm

• Events Staff
  • Toyota Paseo ST 97'
    • View Profile
Sign me up for merch!

Stickers / T-Shirt!

Offline Galliano #7 on: February 07, 2017, 11:02:17 am

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
The chap I've already spoken to is off on holiday for a few weeks and will be back the first week in March. In the meantime I'll see what I can do about other sources.

So far we have

Galliano
Bren
Rumface

So what colours are we talking? And what sizes?

Offline Fozzie #8 on: February 08, 2017, 02:43:24 pm

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
I'll definitely take a couple of stickers - could be tempted by a T-shirt also. In terms of size, you know me - I'm definitely a large :D

Offline Galliano #9 on: February 09, 2017, 12:02:16 am

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
I'll definitely take a couple of stickers - could be tempted by a T-shirt also. In terms of size, you know me - I'm definitely a large :D

Oh go on then fatty! You live about 10 miles away (if that?) So I'll have to charge delivery on the stickers.

Offline Fozzie #10 on: February 10, 2017, 09:49:30 am

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
Oh go on then fatty! You live about 10 miles away (if that?) So I'll have to charge delivery on the stickers.

Sounds fair! ;)