Topic: NEC Classic Car Show (Nov. 2017)  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Galliano on: November 13, 2016, 11:26:50 am

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Hi guys and girls,

The NEC hold a spectacular 3 day weekend opening for the classic car show every year in November. It's a fantastic day out for all, and I have been a number of times over the years.

As the Paseo is now 20 years old, and numbers are still sadly rapidly dwindling down, how about we got a couple of very tidy cars to have on display in the hope of drawing people toward noticing the Paseo.

I imagine we would struggle to get a stand for more than 4 cars, but for those who say they will come, it would have to be a definate.

Dates will be released for next year's show in around January time, which I'd like to submit around that time so we can ensure a nice plot.

Who would potentially be up for it?

Offline Prestonpaseo #1 on: November 14, 2016, 12:31:50 pm

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
I attended yesterday and had a great time....I'd be up for it ( My car should look  better by next November )
As I walked back to the Train Station there was banners up saying " See you next year 10th,11th and 12th November for next years show"

Mark

Offline Rumface #2 on: November 18, 2016, 01:15:34 am

• Events Staff
  • Toyota Paseo ST 97'
    • View Profile
I'd be up for that if my car qualifies as tidy enough haha!

Offline Fozzie #3 on: November 18, 2016, 02:31:46 pm

• Paseo Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Fozzie's Silver EL54
I could be interested, depending on circumstances :)

Offline Galliano #4 on: November 18, 2016, 03:01:48 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
With how minty fresh you're making yours Phil, that should be great. I believe they are fairly keen on having mostly standard examples unless ridiculously cool modified.