Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 710 times)

Offline Galliano on: January 06, 2019, 04:20:57 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Happy New Year To You All

Now we're a week into 2019 and things are settling down, it's time for me to start getting things under way as regards to the website, forum and relationships away from the computer.

Firstly, I need to apologise for my lack of input and enthusiasm of late. As some of you are aware I started a new job last year and it has made me an incredibly busy and exhausted human being. It's thoroughly enjoyable though, but very busy.

Adding to this I've also moved house, which was a bit of a rush job and it has meant that the following weeks (well it's turned to months) have been all over the place. But, now things are slowly taking shape, I can dedicate a little time to the club and bringing things together.

The last few weeks I've been working on some designs for not only the website, but also ideas for club T-shirt and Hoodies. This, we did start probably nearing 2 years ago and didn't transpire, however I do want to make a good go of it this time. Mainly as my wardrobe needs some new clothes.

And lastly, the meeting for the end of the year didn't quite go to plan, purely as I had no time to arrange it, and even more so for not being able to attend. Now things are smoothing out with work it's about time we got something set in stone and booked off. I'll pop a post up in the coming weeks for you all to have a say in what the date and location will be, and I look forward to being reunited with you all this year.

I know I've said it for about 6 years now, but I will do my very best to get this website up and running this year, even if it still needs tweaking once live. To add to that, I really do want to get the word out to those owners who aren't yet with us. I'm currently in talks with a magazine to get a bit of coverage, and intend to continue to press on with this across other magazines also.

Thank you all for your continued support and what you do to make us who we are. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of owners of whom have become close friends of mine in the process.

Sam.

Offline bren #1 on: January 07, 2019, 04:58:50 pm

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
I thought it had been very quiet on here lately. Even though I'm not an owner any more  😥 I still like to keep up to speed with all things paseo. I still maintain that mine was my favourite ever car (and I've had a few), maybe one day I'll buy her back. All I'll say is, don't have kids 😆 anyway, good to see things will be progressing with the club. You're a super dedicated paseo guy so keep up the great work.

Offline Prestonpaseo #2 on: January 08, 2019, 10:30:58 am

• Paseo Lover
    • View Profile
Happy New Year Guys.
Even thought I'm no longer an owner,just like Bren my Paseo was my favourite car and I still like to check out the Forum every once in a while

Mark

Offline Lost Cause #3 on: January 15, 2019, 09:16:46 pm

• Paseo Lover
  • Don't break it Bren or you fozzie
    • View Profile
Happy new year to you all, I canít believe itís been such a long time since I last visited.