Topic: Finally got one after many years!  (Read 2537 times)

Offline cartysi on: July 21, 2018, 08:11:49 pm

• Paseo Member
    • View Profile
Hi, finally got myself a Paseo si after liking them since there introduction, for one  reason or another we never seemed destined to meet till now, the car will have an easy life as a weekend toy!

Offline Galliano #1 on: July 21, 2018, 09:21:35 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Welcome on board! Great news about the acquisition, do you have any photos of it? And also, where abouts are you based?

Offline cartysi #2 on: July 23, 2018, 06:27:34 pm

• Paseo Member
    • View Profile
Hi, will get some photos shortly, based just outside yeovil

Offline Galliano #3 on: July 23, 2018, 07:46:13 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Hi, will get some photos shortly, based just outside yeovil

Going to have to arrange a get together, I'm in Taunton myself. Plenty of spare parts I need to get rid of too so let me know if anything is damaged or broken.

Offline cartysi #4 on: July 30, 2018, 10:00:14 pm

• Paseo Member
    • View Profile
I may well be pestering you for a few bits as the car has been lacking a bit of love for a while!, still good and solid with no rust, just bit rough around the edges.  See from your other post you may have a tropicana going for spares? as as have a couple of shabby panels, cheers Dave

Offline Galliano #5 on: July 30, 2018, 10:37:32 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
I may well be pestering you for a few bits as the car has been lacking a bit of love for a while!, still good and solid with no rust, just bit rough around the edges.  See from your other post you may have a tropicana going for spares? as as have a couple of shabby panels, cheers Dave

I've just sent you a PM and I'm hoping you'll see it soon as I'm near a breaking Si until tomorrow.