Topic: I need help to add a post to advertise my Paseo  (Read 1519 times)

Offline phil2912 on: June 26, 2018, 08:36:48 pm

• Paseo Member
    • View Profile
I have put a post in the classified section twice now once on the 17th June 2018 and again today 26 June 2018.  I know it has to be reviewed before it shows but I've not received any email saying it is being reviewed or that its passed or failed a review.  I just cant see either of my attempts when viewing as a guest or when logged in.  I'm desperate to sell my Paseo and running out of time before I have to send it to the scrap yard.

Please can anyone help. !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Galliano #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:13:53 pm

• Administrator
  • Serial Paseo Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • UK Paseo Club
Hi Phil2912,

There are two of us that man the approvals but I get an email each time it's needed, I've had a scroll through and can't find anything that has been posted? The review lasts for the first 5 (I think) posts as we had alot of issues with spam accounts springing up and posting 100 posts a time..  became an absolute pain.

Please do pop up a post in the classifieds with some photos and a good description, including price and location. I'll keep an eye on my emails for it.

Sam.

Offline phil2912 #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:29:33 pm

• Paseo Member
    • View Profile
Hi Sam

I put another post today.  I've already put two tho so not sure if this one will be any different.

Thanks for your help

Phil