An Update On The Updates
Firstly, I'd like to introduce our latest moderator to be added to the team, Steed, who will be our Workshop Manager. This has come about after seeing the fantastic help he gives to our members, and always has an answer in his mind for whatever questions asked to do with Maintenance and Technical problems and queries. So welcome Steed, it's good to have you on the team!
Secondly, I have sat down thismorning and had a fiddle with the forum layout, and I have added/removed sections to tidy up and be useful.
Aside from general tidying up with posts etc... (which I won't bore you with), I have done the following:
- Added 'The Workshop' which now holds all maintenance and technical subforums, including custom work and repairs.
- Altered the Classifieds section with direct links to eBay, Gumtree and AutoTrader to help those looking for a Paseo.
- Merged the 'Funny Bone' section with the Relax Room to de-clutter the main forum view.
- Custom, Project Blog and Mechanical builds have been merged into the Modifications Board
- New 'Club House' section is to house all of the clubs discussions (namely for these posts appearing on the portal and suggestions for now. In time this will house club merchandise such as decals, leaflets etc..
For now this is as far as I have gone, and I'm sure I will rework more in time. Please feel free to add your comments on the new change.